We are excited to see you at Level Up this year!
Our registration will be opening up here shortly, so be sure to check back for updates.
Note that only students from participating institutions are eligible to apply to show their game at the showcase.
We only require one member to register per team. If you have any questions you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org (please include LUS or Level Up Showcase in your subject line), or through our Contact Us, Facebook or Twitter pages.
Looking forward to playing all of your games at the showcase!
Registration opens for teams – March 18th
Deadline for submitting sizzle reel footage – 12:00 PM ET, April 3rd
- submissions received after the deadline are not guaranteed to make it into the reel
- please ensure that videos are 60FPS, 1080p, and under 30 seconds
- host the video on Google Drive and ensure sharing is set to “Anyone with the link can view”
- .MP4, .MOV, and .AVI files are accepted – the file size limit is 2GB
Submission deadline (webpage finalized, games uploaded to itch.io) – 12:00 PM ET, April 5th
- submissions received after the deadline are not guaranteed to receive a review
Student games will be hosted on itch.io this year, as Level Up Showcase will be fully virtual.